Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Diva's Weekly Challenge # 252 - INCEPTION

Hiya Folks!

A huge thank you to all you wonderful people who saw and commented on my last blog post. Yes, in future I will post my entry irrespective of the 'paper' available! @ Anne - Mandala Paper? Wow!!! What kind of paper is that? I would love to source some...:)

This is my favorite place to be! The love and warmth here is overwhelming!!!! 

Awww so sorry to hear Artoo has been unwell Laura! Hope the lil tyke is well now and getting better as each day passes!!!....

And now here is my entry for the week - Ive used the tangle WELL and it is in a MANDALA!!!! Yeah, no surprises there!!!!

Weekly Challenge 252 - INCEPTION
Hope WELL looks like the tangle! I have a feeling it isnt like WELL at all... but well... I enjoyed doing this... :)

Take care all ye lovely folk out there and hope you guys have a rocking week :)

Loads of love from me....

Tinks... :)






10 comments:

  1. Lovely tile. It looks to me as if Well is all buttoned up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is just charming,,,good work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am completely unfamiliar with "Well", but your mandala tile is beautiful, well, it's all good. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your Well Mandala!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, this zendala is beautiful!!!! The 'Mandala' paper is a bit like the original Zendala tiles, but I like it better and it's much cheaper and ... I can buy it here in town. If you give me your snail mail address I will send you some, a small gift from the Netherlands to India :-) My email address is aaceha@gmail.com.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful work, I love the touches of red. Very effective.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm a fan--I have shied away from zendalas, but may have to give them a try. Beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete

Encouragement....