Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Diva's Weekly Challenge #251 - Moebius Syndrome

Hiya Folks!

I am so overwhelmed at the response to my entry for the Challenge # 249! Wow its so good to be back and what a welcome!!!!

Thank you all so much for the awesome comments :) I am so touched :)

Last weeks Challenge was about using a tile and go the traditional Zentangle way. I didnt participate as 
1. I dont have tiles. Never used them. While living in the Middle East I never could source them. So opted for regular paper or a Moleskin. 
2. Ive so grown used to not having tiles that I felt an entry on regular paper is not really doing the Challenge right so I just let it be.

This week is once again Moebius Syndrome Week.... Its so wonderful to see lil Artoo all so big now! What a handsome lil man he is growing into....:)

Without further ado my entry for the week.....:)

Ive put the symbol in a Mandala! Oh Yeah! Im sure by now you would've guessed that im currently suffering from a Mandala Mania... Im sorry there seems to be no cure for it at this point in time! Im told once I get this fever outta me (after drawing probably a zillion of them) I may be cured! :) 

Ive put the letter A in the centre for our lil Artoo! Hope you guys like it...:)

And thank you all once again for so much love!

Weekly Challenge # 251
Love you all !
Have a great week ahead....:)

Tinks









15 comments:

  1. This would make a fabulous badge to wear in support of Awareness Day. Excellent.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the way you have put this in a circle - such depth!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the way you have put this in a circle - such depth!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The white space highlights the moebius strip nicely.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Perfect used as a mandala/Zendala. As far as the tiles go. For years I simply used children's watercolor paper cut to the right size. Using an "official" Zentangle tile really isn't necessary to do Zentangle. So, please enjoy whatever you have and tangle and share :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. A great response to the challenge, love the Zendala shape. I often just draw the tile into my sketch book to save my tiles, so I think it would be OK for you to do so. I think the main thing for a traditional Zentangle would to be just 3.5 X 3.5 square.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I agree with Jean, Jump in and share no matter what paper you are using! I love your great contrast in this challenge Mandala! Beautifully done!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I also agree with Jean about the tiles. I have some original ones, but I can buy so called 'mandala' (something for you!) paper here and it's 10 x 10 cm. I like drawing on them better then the original ones (sorry Maria and Rick).
    Your tile is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your zendala is so beautyful and the shading is great. Very well done.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your zendala is so stunning! I shouldn't worry if I were you about the paper you use. I also don't have "official" tiles to use and in fact, I quite often don't use white paper. What I do have is a LOT of scrapbook paper that I cut and use for my ZIAs and Zentangle tiles. I also use my sketchbooks and moleskins. So please don't ever let a lack of paper keep you from posting your beautiful work. Have a zen-ful day!

    ReplyDelete

Encouragement....