Monday, January 4, 2016

Happy 2016... It's the Revival!

Hi Everyone!

Yes it's me, back again! I missed u guys!

Let me begin by wishing all of you an awesome 2016! Hope this New Year you reach new heights and the year is filled with happiness... :)

I've been quite busy myself since I last posted here. I've resigned my job to be a full time artist! Yes! I finally took that step to follow my heart... and am very happy I did! In that time I took some classes in acrylic painting but zentangle has always been my first love and always will be. .. :)

2016 onwards I hope to keep this blog open and going. It's been redundant for more than a year. I will post work I've been doing along with some details on how I did it. This is to help some of my friends learn this wonderful art and also for me to learn from others too! If any of you feel I could incorporate changes please feel free to comment in the comments section below. I will see if it can be done ... :)

Learning never stops and I truly believe everyone has something to teach me. So here's to a wonderful 2016 !

Here below I'm posting my take on Zendala Dare 116. Erin brings us this Dare on her blog.



Cheers...!
Tinks... :) 

2 comments:

Encouragement....