Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Diva's Weekly Challenge #249: "DuoTangle: Celebrate with Diva Dance and Auraknot"

Hi Everyone!

A Rocking 2016 to one and all!!!!!

Yeah am back after a long hiatus! Ive been quite busy... resigned a job to pursue art and am loving it every minute!... 

Chewie and Artoo have grown!.. Big boys now....:) I follow you on Instagram too Laura so yeah see all your lovely pics there too...:)

Without further ado my entry for this weeks challenge. Im sorry for the poor quality of the pic. My fone cam isnt very good....

Weekly Challenge # 249


Ive tried a Mandala / Zendala with Auraknot and Diva Dance.... :) Hope u all like it....and its great to be back!

Thats it from me folks!

Cheers....:)

Tinks.... 

12 comments:

  1. I love seeing other people's ideas and this one is great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely beautiful zendala! Great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. very nice and original, especially the one in the middle gives a special effect

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very unique and really beautiful. I love how you made it go so well in the round!

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful Zendala!It reminds me to a church window!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well, Kavitha, it's good to see you back!!!! And ... with such a beautiful tile. It's very original and well done.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Attempting Auraknot not once, but EIGHT times!! Hugely impressive to me who struggles with this tangle. Nice expression of the challenge and welcome back :) Good luck following your dreams!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very well done! Love the symmetry of your auraknot stars :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love how you did the challenge as a mandala. Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Encouragement....