Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Weekly Challenge # 253 - MOLYGON!

Hiya Folks!

Wow what a response to my earlier post! Thank you all so very much! I feel so loved and encouraged!

@Anne - I will email you....:) Thank You... Muah...

Ive been visiting everyone's post and I am amazed at the talent! Each and everyone of you are so gifted and artistic.... and inspire me more and more....:)

This week we have to use MOLYGON, a new tangle, and I had fun doing it...:) Ive fashioned a ROSE with it.... yep that Mandala fever is still on! (wink wink!)

Weekly Challenge #253 - MOLYGON

Much Love to one and all!!!

Tinks...

12 comments:

  1. As well as the rose shape, I love the pattern you have used as a filler too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the way you made it into a rose! Just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great rose, how clever to shape it into an actual thing, mine just kept running away with itself

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done! I like the black Areas in the rose!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is an interesting take on molygon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So lovely Molygon flower! Very nicely done!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your Mollygon. It is so cool.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful! I love the "Rose of Molygon"

    ReplyDelete

Encouragement....