Monday, March 18, 2013

My Pattern!!! C-Stroke!!

OMG Im tingling as I post this!!...Ive made my own pattern!!! And its all thanks to Sandy Hunter CZT8 and her Kickstarter Series...:)

Thank you so much Sandy! If it werent for the Kick Starter I would never have attempted this...:)

Here are the Steps to drawing C-Stroke...:)


And this one - no it isnt anything spectacular. I was playing around with C-Stroke and SNORR - a newbie by Sandy herself...:)


Enjoy!!!

And THANK YOU once again Sandy!!..:)

Tinks..

2 comments:

  1. You are very sweet to credit me, but that was all you, Tink! Nice tangle pattern you've got there... definitely a keeper. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like it! Had to grab my pen & paper & try it immediately..... thanks for sharing!
    Janie

    ReplyDelete

Encouragement....