Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Diva's Challenge # 109

Heya Everyone!!!!

Once again we are back with the Challenge for the week....!! Its lovely to see you back in form Laura...:) We all have our 'moments' when we feel inadequate or question ourselves. But am sure by now you know how much we ALL LOVE YOU....:)))

I dabble in a bit of everything - acrylics / watercolors / pencil sketching......and off late I haven't been able to do much in acrylics...I end up trashing my work.....and each time I feel inadequate as an artist I tangle...and am back in form...:)

When I first saw this week's challenge my reaction was - "No way in hell am I gonna be able to do that..:((( "......

And then as they say in Zentangle land - forget the result....go with the flow..its the PROCESS that counts.....and well here it is.....:)...... A Zentangle Carpet...:)


Cheers....
Tinks.....

14 comments:

  1. Tinkerbell I love your approach to this weeks challenge, wonderful job! What a fun tile.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a magic carpet that can whisk one off to Fantasy Land. Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like a magic carpet ride, in flow and beauty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great carpet, is it a flying one? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice carpet Tinkerbell. Great flow and beautiful shaded.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad you went with the flow, fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you all for your lovely comments...:) I couldnt ask for more...All this appreciation..means so much..:) Thank you..:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. It does look like a flying carpet. How fun.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely! Looks like a magic carpet :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I agree with the others, it does look like a magic carpet taking a little flight.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is so one of a kind! your imagination is amazing! Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Encouragement....