Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Diva's Challenge # 110 - No Box??

Hello Everyone...:)

Ok this is going to be a lil long winded....:) First off, Laura, you look gorgeous!!! Your makeover is just FAB!! Im in LOVE with your hair!!! Wowieeeeeeee....Now you got the DIVA LOOK...:)))

This weeks Challenge calls for getting rid of the BOX. Now Ive always been a person who rarely uses strings, unless called for, and Ive also used Colors, Ive tangled Pots too!!....So for me this was one TRUE Challenge. To find something Ive never done before!!

I would like to show you some of my work...I dont know how many of you go through my blog but for thos of you who havent yet seen it, I am posting a pic of a POT I recently Tangled.....


So when the Diva called for this Challenge, I really didnt know what to do!....And then it struck me! Ive always wanted to do tangles on a canvas so I decided to go ahead and do a canvas!! I painted the background with Acrylics and tangled on top of it.....

I do hope it is worth an entry....:)


I used my phone to click this picture so pardon the 'glare'..:( 


Cheers...:)
Tinks...:)


11 comments:

  1. The pot is amazing! Wow, just gorgeous! I was wondering about canvas and you a proven that it works beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your pot is so beautiful! And your canvas work with color is just as lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the pot and the canvas! Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have two wonderful pieces for this week's challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the pot, it's gorgeous!!!! Thanks for sharing the idea of tangling on canvas, I have some in the attic, so they have to come out now :-)
    Your canvas is beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Both are beautiful! How did you ever get your lines so straight and strong on the pot? (and I love the back of the kittie). Your canvas is also stunning - great tangles, so beautifully done!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your pot with the kitty on it. I am thinking about trying a canvas too, what pens did you use?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you all so much!

    For the pots - they are earthen pots which I first painted using Acrylic and then tangled on top with a CD Marker. For the Canvas - Again painted a coat of acrylic for the background and used a CD Marker....:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Both are Gorgeous! Two objects I wouldn't feel confident trying, but you make them look great!

    ReplyDelete
  10. beaautiful! as good as it can get!!

    ReplyDelete

Encouragement....