Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Diva's Challenge # 111 - Mooka Magic..!

Howdy Folks!

Once again its time for the Weekly Challenge from our Diva!...And this week its the Mighty Mooka! Yup! This is one pattern which took me ages to perfect....and I'm far from it yet...

There are many patterns which make me break out in goose bumps just trying 'em out....and Mooka is one of them....

Maria makes it look sooooo easy...and wow her patterns are just that - WOW! I wonder if I will ever be as perfect or even near perfect as her ....

Well, I plan on getting there!....:)

So here are my entries for this week...Yup! Ive done TWO!!...:)



Cheers..:)
Tinks....


9 comments:

  1. Love this, your line tezture background gives a wonderful feel to your tiles!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your goose bumps produce a wonderful result!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like what you have done with these. I do think that Mooka is one of the harder tangles to complete. Have to keep reminding oneself that it is about the process.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't think we can achieve perfection because there's always more to learn. Even if we perfect a pattern, don't you think we can learn new tips and tricks that might be even better or more fun down the line? That said, these are pretty awesome. I love that you gave yourself a double challenge even though this has been a tricky pattern for you. Great shading too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I completely agree Emily, there is ALWAYS loads more to learn. :)

      Delete
  5. You've done a lovely job with it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great mookas! I like seeing two very different "styles" by one artist and these each have their own
    beauty.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you all for the lovely comments...very very encouraging..:)

    ReplyDelete

Encouragement....