Monday, March 25, 2013

Adventures in Monotangles # 03

Ok I had a tough time with this one! Not cuz of the template but in trying to find a tangle that would suit the template...Since it IS a monotangle!

Had I the option of using more tangles then I wouldn't have found it tough. But I made it through..:)

And I enjoyed every minute of it...:) I have to apologize though, I couldn't resist doing the Paradox in the center, seeing the BOX! Its like someone playing Gangnam Style and NOT dancing! Sorry Roy.... ;-P 


Cheers
Tinks..:)

4 comments:

  1. No trouble with the Paradox. This is wonderful. Sometimes even in a monotangle, another tangle screams for inclusion. Great job with this weeks adventure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This tangle fits beautiful in the template!

    ReplyDelete

Encouragement....