Monday, February 25, 2013

Zendala Dare # 46

Ok Folks...My Entry for # 46 and some of the past ones that I wasn't able to post then.....

ZD - 46 - Used Drupe / Echoism / Pop Cloud....


ZD - 38 - Used Onamato / Fang / Bunzo / Angel Fish / Copada


ZD - 39 - This was Zen Dont...and since I never use colors I tried some and used Paradox...


ZD - 40 - This template stumped me.....I was totally thrown therefore stuck to Paradox....I played safe.


ZD - 41 - Used Heartstrings / Sanibelle / Copada / Prestwood....the Prestwood looks like Lace....


Cheers... :)
Tinks....

4 comments:

  1. I like them all and like that they are sooooo different. The last one (41) is my favorite.
    Always forget to say that I love the birds in your header!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All are great, I can't choose wich one is my favorite. I love the little touch of red in your designs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love ZD 46 with the touch of red. Very nice.

    ReplyDelete

Encouragement....