Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Diva's Challenge # 107

Ok before I post my entry I have to apologize to all.....I hate my "Quandry"...:(

I really wanted to practice before I posted but even my practice sessions were useless....:( And then I chanced upon this....I struck GOLD....!!!! But it was too late as I had already begun my piece and didnt want to stop.......Ellen - I Love You...and Im sure many here would agree....We need MORE like you to help us lost souls....:)

Quandry - I will overcome you yet!!!!......

Ok enuff of the drama...:) Here is my entry this week...:) Ive used another newbie Paushalov along with Pokeleaf & Pokeroot and a bit of Zinger......



Cheers,
Tinks....

12 comments:

  1. The whole composition is beautiful, you have put it together so nicely. And your Quandary is really good as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, very nice. A lovely composition.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Beautiful placed and wonderful combination!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ellen..Looking forward to more video's from you..:)

      Delete
  4. Really nice quandary. No need to apologize, and I like your paushalov. I haven't tried it yet.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like this very much, I think you did a really nice job!
    Hugs, Sheila

    ReplyDelete
  6. It turned out beautifully and gracefully!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is soooo beautiful!!! And yes, we do love Ellen!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, no no no - no hating here!! This is lovely!!! (And ITA, Ellen's video was awesome!)
    Kelley Kelly www.thepathuntangled.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Replies
    1. I just LOVE your work Helen...All your pieces have an ethereal look and feel to them. How do you achieve that? Its simply awesome!!!!

      Delete

Encouragement....