Monday, February 18, 2013

Zendala Dare # 45

Howdy!

Today am going to post not just No. 45 but also 2 earlier ones which I didnt participate in.

So here goes...:)

Dare # 45, Here I have used Aura-Leah, CYME, and Cayke. 

Dare # 43 - Feeling Like an Artist!....Well I always feel like an Artist when I Tangle...:)..Ive used VIA, Paradox and Verve.....:)


And Dare # 42 - Here Ive used Fang, Diva Dance (Rock N Roll) and Sez....


Thats it for now folks...:) The others that Ive not done in the past (35 - 41)..will post in the coming weeks...:)

Cheers....:)
Tinks

4 comments:

  1. They are all three very beautiful, but my fav. is 43; your linework is excellent.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugreat zendala's and I too love # 43, great line work and I love love paradox, so thats why . Well done ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are all beautiful, i love it, there is so much to see

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you...:) I love doing all those lines too....:)

    ReplyDelete

Encouragement....