Sunday, February 10, 2013

Zendala Dare # 44

Ok, So its been a few weeks since I've managed to finally do a Zendala. The term Zendala has a lot of memories associated with it for me. But one has to move on - that's what life is all about - moving on......

And so here is my entry to this week's DARE 44, where I have used, once again, patterns that Ive never used before, PHICOPS, PIA, & CVETIC.

I have got all the past templates which I have missed and will be posting the entire lot alongwith next week's Challenge...:)

Cheers,
Tinks..:)

6 comments:

  1. I really like your interpretation of this very simple template. It has great depth.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you did a great job with this (not so easy) template.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Anna, this has not been an easy template. Beautiful job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great zendala with artistically done tangles. Don't you just love to use the "new to you" tangles!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You Bet! I love trying out the ones Ive never used..:)

      Delete

Encouragement....