Thursday, January 17, 2013

The New Year & Diva's Challenge 102

Happy New Year to all my fellow tanglers, artists, friends,,,,,,
I am back from my holiday! I honestly came back the very first week of January 2013 but I just couldnt get myself to bring pen to paper or brush to canvas. Lets just say my 2013 didnt begin so well.
As they say we could save ourselves a lot of heartache and troubles if only people would just speak TO each other rather than keep silent. And for me I dont do any relatioship in half measures. So for me, for someone close to me, to not talk and refuse to voice the issue - it is rather painful. I just lost focus and couldnt think straight.
Thats when I decided that I would bring myself back in this wonderful world. My art has always been my solace, my safe haven, and a world I could lose myself in and forget my worries. This is the very first time that art eluded me. And I was afraid.
But then fighter that I am, I resolved to take the Slogan of the Zentangle Method - Anything Is Possible One Stroke At A Time. So like a child taking her first steps, I began drawing again. So here it is folks - My Entry to the Challenge 102!....
Please forgive the rough and amateur strokes.


Cheers..
Tinks.....

4 comments:

  1. It's lovely! I hope your 2013 improves rapidly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad (and mostly for you) that you are able to draw again. Therefore is't great what you did. I agree with you, silence is a horrible thing in relationships.
    Take care!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you all so much...:) Really appreciate all your support....:)

    ReplyDelete

Encouragement....