Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Diva's Challenge 103

Hello All,

Hope this finds each and everyone of you happy in Zentangle Land...:) ... Ive managed to shake some of my inner demons though my battle is still on....

With a vengence I sought to get my art back again and here I am..:) Its not been easy but it isn't impossible. 

Laura and the mental strength she shows in tackling all her issues with such a wonderful smile and Gung Ho attitude has in many ways inspired me. Artoo's & Chewies escapades seem to me like Im reading snippets from my own kids' childhood....Its like Laura has become "family"....:)

So when I read about this weeks challenge - dedicated to Moebius Syndrome - I vowed to do my very best....No half measures for Artoo....:)

I did 2 pieces. The first one was more a trial for me and it gave me more confidence to do the second where I have used Paizel, Onamoto and Paradox. I hope you all like it..:)


Cheers...
Tinks..:)

11 comments:

  1. Both are very nice....the second is my favorite...using paradox in the center was a fabulous idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both lovely! I particularly like the pattern choices in the 2nd tile :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like them both, but the 2nd one is my favourite. I also have Paradox in the middle of my tile; it's seems to be there for that tangle.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Like your practice and in the final piece Onamoto just stands out!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm glad you posted both - it's nice to see practice pieces too. I 'specially like your Paisel in the second!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Practice makes perfect, and in this case it worked!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice job. Like the Paisel in the second tile.

    ReplyDelete

Encouragement....