Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Diva's Challenge # 104

Hello Everyone..:)

Its time for the Diva's Challenge 104 - Using a String from Tanglepatterns. I dont think my pattern looks anything like that string yet Ive given it my best shot. Ive used patterns that I havent used before  like Sand Swirl, Via, Hypnotic, Verve, etc......I wanted it to have the overall Hypnotic effect with swirls and lines. Im not sure if I have done it justice.....

Oh Laura, sad to hear Artoo is still sick. Hope he gets well soon.....HUGS...:) 

Here is my entry.....


Cheers,
Tinks...
 

11 comments:

  1. Very clever. Clever to use patterns that looks a bit the same! love 'n greetz, Ellen

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like it. It has a compact look without beeing closed down (if that makes any sense at all ...) *g*

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree, it looks like one monotangle, but when you take a closer look you see many different tangles. Very clever. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is great, all your tangle choices compliment each other beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the tangles you used, all with lines, it has a great outcome.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are good with your line work, it's wonderful!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like that all of your tangle patterns have long strokes in them, but they're all different enough to not be visually overwhelming to look at. Really nice.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very nice! I love that you have chosen tangles that have similar characteristics yet are different enough to work so well together.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you all so much for such encouraging comments..:)

    ReplyDelete

Encouragement....