Monday, December 3, 2012

Diva's Challenge # 98

And we are inching towards the 100 mark in 2 weeks!!!! But sadly I wont be there for the Big 100....:(

I am travelling to India and wont be back till the first week of Jan 2013. I can do the Challenges but I wont have access to a scanner or a computer. If I do I will be there to post them....:)

So here is this weeks Challenge # 98!!!! I hope Ive got it right. Seems toooooo tiny to me....And Ive tried Fengle for the very first time! Yaaay me...:)

Cheers
Tinks..:)

8 comments:

  1. The kneenee in the fengle is perfect! Have a wonderful time in India!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your keenies are fengled! I would love to be traveling along in your luggage. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice Fengle for your first one! Isn't it a fun pattern?!?!?! What a great way of filling it with Keenees! Nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great piece and a fantastic way to use Keenies.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your Keenee looks great, in combination with fengle. the little touch of red makes your design complete.
    Well done

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great idea, to put Keenees in Fengle! Have a great time and come back home with beautiful memories, because they last a lifetime!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your Kleenees, in Fengle (a pattern that intimidates me). Looks great with the touch of red, too. Nice! Have a wonderful trip.

    ReplyDelete

Encouragement....