Monday, December 3, 2012

Zendala Dare # 34

Heya Folks!

This week's Dare kinda sent me in a tizzy. No. Not because it was difficult. I just blanked out! I had the template in front of me and all I did was just STARE at it...like it was gonna grow a few tangles on its own!...(Yep - Better luck with that next time Tinks...!)

I always print 2 templates - one is a rough sketch and the other is what I post. This time around I had 2 Blank Pages! Well I finally got down to opening up Tangle Patterns ( U r such a God Send Linda!) and so here we go - My Zendala Dare # 34......

Ive used Echoism, Afterglo, Angelfish and CO2....

Cheers
Tinks....:)

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful tangles in this template Tinks! So I think it was worth while doing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It can be a little unnerving but think it is good sometimes to just do totally random tangles. Sometimes, try to over think. Turned out well Nice job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your zendala. Beautiful paterns you used here. Nice

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree, I had the same problems as you did. And I had to look up for the right tangles to use. Yours are great. The balance between dark and lighter tangles is well chosen.

    ReplyDelete

Encouragement....