Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Zendala Dare # 26

Ok! Ive had a tough 2 weeks both on the personal front and on the job front. Its been emotionally and physically draining! Ive not had the time to put pencil to paper and when I did find the time I was too exhausted to even try. My mind wouldnt work and I would simply LOG OUT mentally. But the Zendala Dares and Diva's Challenges are ones that I look forward to. I was honestly not very sure if I would be up to it but when I finished it the design looked ok to me...

So here goes......and while I'm at it I would like to thank all those who visit my page and comment here giving me the much needed encouragement to continue on this wonderful journey....:)

From the bottom of my heart - THANK YOU ALL....:)



Cheers
Tinks..:)

5 comments:

  1. This is great!! so crisp and I love the symmetry you have created in this zendala....and yes, it does LOOK at you!!! Great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this bold zendala you made. The eyes at the border are really staring at me........

    ReplyDelete
  3. Zentangle is such a great thing to do when stressed (or even when you aren't). It takes us outside of ourselves and what is going on around us. You did a wonderful bold zendala - I love your pointy leaves and just the right bold touch of red.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cool result! Big eyes, ghosts, pumpkins! Very good job!

    ReplyDelete

Encouragement....