Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Diva's Challenge # 92

Howdy Y'all...:)

Congrats Laura on getting back to work..:) Artoo will soon get used to daycare, so dont worry...mine cried for a whole month! I know it isnt easy but it does get better..:) And all the very best for his tonsil op. Will pray for you both...:)

This time the Diva's Challenge helped me to use a few patterns Ive never used before. So thank you Laura for this Challenge...:) Im not very happy with the outcome - yeah nothing new there - just that my morning didnt begin too well. I cant say Ive given my 100% to this Challenge but I was determined to post this today as Holidays begin from tomorrow. I live in the Middle East and we begin EID Holidays starting tomorrow....:)

So here it is folks.....:) Ive used Henna Drum, Echoism, Embellish, Brayd & ofcourse my lovely Copada!..:)

Cheers...
Tinks


10 comments:

  1. You've used some very pretty tangles - a lovely tile, it made me smile when I saw the rope out of the 'box' :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ow I just love the border!
    Awesome way to do this challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy holidays to you, and I am glad you were able to share! There are some beautiful patterns in your tile!

    ReplyDelete
  4. very elegant tile
    how did you get that cat to hold still while you braided her tail?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty. I love the touches of red. It's a nice contrast to the black and white.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely. The red works beautifully :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely and playful. Where Lila sees an end of a rope, I see the end of my cat's tail :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think you should be happy with the tile - it's quite stunning... just the right amount of color, lovely choice of tangles, good balance, and the added interest of the "cat's tail" (which is what I thought when I saw it too).

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the way you used the color red in this tile. Beautiful center part with the red flowers and the border around the til is very creative.

    ReplyDelete

Encouragement....