Tuesday, October 30, 2012

The Diva's Challenge # 93

Howdy Y'all..:)

I am so glad I got back in time to be able to complete both the Zendala Dare & the Diva's Challenge..:)

I am happy to hear of Artoo's sucessful tonsil op and pray that he recovers soon and is back home to get all naughty and mischevious...:) Ohh Laura would love to see a pic of the Sexy Yellow Gown Clad Mommy....:)

This weeks challenge is to use the new tangle BUNZO. And here is my entry...:) All I could think of was flowers and bees and butterflies!...:) So these lovely BUNZO Flowers with the Butterflies and  the lil Bee is for you Artoo....:) Get well soon Tiger....:)


Cheers...:)
Tinks...

10 comments:

  1. adorable! it's lovely to see a different look to Bunzo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like the way people can take the same tangle and interpret it so differently. Like what you have done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Creative thinking: butterfly bunzo's . Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet bunzo flowers and bugs--how fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You did a wonderful job with this tangle!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bunzo makes great flowers and butterflies - 'specially love the butterflies!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great approach. I always gravitate to the more organic patterns, and your whimsical interpretation is brilliant, and it made me smile. Great job!

    ReplyDelete

Encouragement....