Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Diva's Weekly Challenge # 159 - "Top O' the Morning"!!!!

Hiya Folks!

Thank you all for your comments on my last post. And a huge HUG to all of you for the lovely wishes. YES my shoulder is back in action.... :)))

This week our very own Diva, has posted a Challenge with St. Patrick's Day as the theme and this year a very colorful festival in India - HOLI - also falls on the same day! Suffice to say my entry is a riot of color!!! Or so I think!....:))

So here is my piece - a combo of St. Patricks Day and HOLI.... :)))

Weekly Challenge #159


Im not very good with color.... :((



Cheers Y'all!
Tinks....


9 comments:

  1. wow! I love your rainbow road and all your shamrocks!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - nice, colorful and very playful! I like it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a happy feeling this Zia has. Love your shamrocks too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The color is beautifully done and the shamrocks are such a nice addition to the tile.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think you did great with this zia. Less is more is proven by you here.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very lovely! Wonderful happy feeling, indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this! Super fun how the shamrocks are sliding down the rainbow.

    ReplyDelete
  8. nice love the way you bringing the shamrocks in via the rainbow

    ReplyDelete

Encouragement....