Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Diva's Challenge # 158 - DUO Tangle

Howdy Folks!

I am so overwhelmed at the response for my last Challenge - UMT Charlie..:) Thank you so much for your comments and praise. :))))) 

And I also see that many of you faced the same dilemma as me - how to get Charlie right!... I saw some of the entries and I was so delighted to see so many beautiful ways Charlie had been done! 

This week Im a lil late in posting. My shoulder is acting up and I honestly wasn't sure if I would be able to participate this week. But decided that I had to post an entry however simle it seemed. So here is my entry for this weeks Challenge - Diva Dance & Crescent Moon

Its a simple piece.....

Weekly Challenge # 158 - DUO Tangle

Cheers Folks!
Tinks......

7 comments:

  1. An awesome piece. How clever and creative to make a bouquet of diva dance flowers, and put them in a picture frame of crescent moon! Looks verry delicate! I hope your shoulder wil be better soon. Best wishes from the Netherlands!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Tinks, what a very lovely take on the Diva Dance - it's just beautiful and so clever. I do hope your shoulder is better soon too - and best wishes from Spain. Axxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a delightful piece! Very creative. Your Diva Dance flowers look like roses. Wonderful!
    I hope your shoulder will be better soon, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry to hear about your shoulder, hope it will get better soon. Your zia is lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope your shoulder feels better soon, and a quite lovely Zia for this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. If smiles heal shoulders you're well on your way to recovery. A wonderfully delightful tile. Well done :)

    ReplyDelete

Encouragement....