Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Diva's Challenge #157 "UMT - Charlie"

Howdy Folks!

Thank you all for the comments on my last post! I enjoyed the Challenge of the Curvy Grid as I love those curves....:)

And now, once again its time for the Weekly Diva's Challenge and this time around it really was a challenge! For the life of me I just couldn't get CHARLIE right! It was like my pen was jinxed!!! And on top of that my scanner is acting up! 

I finally managed to get this piece done though I know it could look better!

Without further ado, here is my entry for the week......:) Ive used Knot Rickz and Charlie....with a touch of the Bronx Cheer....I needed some "cheer" after my many trials with Charlie.....:(

Weekly Challenge # 156 - UMT Charlie

Cheers...:)
Tinks.............

12 comments:

  1. I found myself trying to colour the wrong sections more than once with Charlie! Your finished piece looks lovely though :o) Lovely Charlie leaves :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you found a really interesting way to use Charlie - it looks great! & great choices for the other tangles on this piece, you did a really, very lovely job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Charlie drove me crazy too but I love how you worked it into the points the way you did!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the idea of filling in your leaves with Charlie! I really like the result and I hope that you won't mind if I use it occasionally.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a neat idea to fill the leaves with Charlie! I really like it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great, smart to use Charlie as a leaf filler. Your Rick Knotz are great.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It was more complex than it initially seemed but I'm glad you persevered. Using it in the leaves softens it and makes it less dominant - works really well here.
    Axxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. great, Charlie done this way. i like it a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous, and very creative!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful! Very creative using Charlie in this way!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Creative string to use leaves for Charlie. Looks good with Knot Ricks.

    ReplyDelete

Encouragement....