Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Diva's Challenge # 151 - Moebius Syndrome

Hiya Folks!

A huge thank you to all of you who commented on my last post. It sure feels good to be back among all of you...:)

This Week the Diva's Challenge is about 'Moebius Syndrome'. Im sure all of you must have read about it on her blog. 

Our lil Artoo is a Star! I participated in last year's challenge for the same and this time I was wondering how I could do something different. Ive used COLOR in this one! Something I hardly do as Im not very gud at it. Well I tried and hope you all like it!

Ive pasted a lil picture of Artoo right in the center to celebrate our Star of the Show ....:))) Isnt he a cutie?..... :)

Challenge # 151 - Moebius Syndrome

Cheers to Artoo!!!!

Tinks...:)

7 comments:

  1. How fun to have Artoo in the middle, and nice work on the color!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Artoo is so pretty in this logo. I think he will LOVE this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is wonderful. Love seeing Artoo's sweet little face in the middle of this ZIA.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh, this is so clever! Looks good and nice to see Artoo in the middle of things. Axxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very interesting way to interpret this challenge!! This is my first - I am just starting! :)

    ReplyDelete

Encouragement....