Wednesday, January 8, 2014

A New Year & Diva's Challenge # 149 - Twenty Fourteen

Hello Everyone!
 
A Very Happy New Year to all of you!!!
 
I know, its been quite a few months since Ive posted or participated in any Challenge of sorts. I dabbled a bit in Acrylics and Watercolors and though I did tangle a bit and keep up with everyone's work on Facebook and Pinterest, I took a a small break from my artsy world for a while.
 
I was and still am in the process of sorting out a lot of stuff in my personal and professional life and somehow my art took a back seat for a while. I just couldnt focus on anything and whatever I attemted looked like a childish scrawl.
 
Well, when 2014 dawned I realised that it was time to take  a firmer control over things and therefore decided to tackle the First Challenge of the Year posted by our very own Diva!
 
I have been taking peeks in here time and again and I must say I am so happy to see so many new tanglers :) It is so inspiring to see the work that is being posted here and on Facebook.
 
And in many ways each one of you have been a part of this decision for me to come back into this beautiful world that I had taken a break from. Now I suddenly realise how much I missed all of you!.....
 
So without further ado my entry for this weeks challenge - Twenty Fourteen.....(DRUMROLL......)
 
Weekly Challenge # 149 - Twenty Fourteen
 
 
This being the Year of the Horse I have depicted a Horse in my piece.....
 
Cheers
Tinks....:)
 
 

6 comments:

  1. Did not see the horse at first. I was too busy looking at the tangles. Is a nice interpretation of the Dare.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, what a beautiful piece. I am glad to see you again and wish you succes (and if needed wisdom) in your choises.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is very lovely! I love your horse creating with tangles. Great interpretation of this challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful idea to use the horse! Lovely work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I missed this when the Challenge came out but thought I'd pop back and look because I hadn't seen your name since I started doing the Challenges. Oh, I DO like this one! I didn't know it was the year of the Horse but now I shall not forget! Lovely tile.
    Axxx

    ReplyDelete

Encouragement....