Thursday, January 16, 2014

Challenge #150 - One Word - HOPE

Hiya Folks!

A Huge thank you to all of you who commented on my last blog post and for the words of encouragement....It means a LOT...:) Thank You!!!

This week the Diva's Challenge I must say is one that needs a little bit of thought. She has asked us to choose a word for the Year. Now personally many words come to mind that has shaped many decisions Ive taken till date and also the ones I am in the process of implementing in the days to come. But one word stands out from all those words and that word is - HOPE.

Hope - the last thing that came out from Pandora's Box. To me the word symbolizes a lot of things that I foresee in my coming year. 

Hope - that my love of art will not take a back seat like before and flourish.

Hope - that my personal life will disentangle itself from the mess and make way for a brand new beginning.

Hope - that my professional life will grow in leaps and bounds as it has thus far.

Hope - that I will finally find love, peace and security - something that my heart and soul have been hankering for, these past many years.

And so with that I bring to you my lil piece for this week's challenge.

Weekly Challenge # 150 - One Word

Signing out with a HOPE that this looks good..:)



Cheers....
Tinks....

4 comments:

  1. It's beautiful, Tinks, full of gentle hope. I love the 'grass' and those fluffy little 'clouds' too. I hope this year brings you the things you are hoping for.
    Axxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hoping that you receive what you wish for this year! Lovely zia.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely zia is what you created. Hope is a very important thing and you are right to chose it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your ZIA is lovely and your word is something none of us can live without! I hope all your wishes come true.

    ReplyDelete

Encouragement....