Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Diva's Challenge # 125 - UMT - Birdie Feet

Hello Everyone!

So this week it is UMT Week and we are to use Bridie's Feet by Owl Loving April...:)

I have used String 057 and the patterns Good Joss / Sindoo / Miasma & Meer (border) & ofcourse Birdie's Feet. I love trying out the new patterns that come up every so often and this is the first time Ive used these - except Meer ofcourse! Ive used MEER in the past. Generally when a new pattern is posted by Linda Farmer, Im always afraid to try it. I feel it will never turn out well. But then I try it out and I fall in Love with some and SINDOO is one of them....:-) 

SINDOO looks so lovely! I need to do more of SINDOO. I love the flowery pattern....

I would like to take this opportunity to say a couple of things - I posted some information on Zentangle on my blog for the newbies. I joined a Group on Facebook - Friends of Zentangle and every now and then I used to see posts by many asking how to go about learning this wonderful art form that we have all come to love so much. And then when a dear friend wanted more information I decided to post this article here to help her and many like her. In my effort and enthusiasm I made a Boo Boo which I EDITED in time...(Thank God for Michelle and Deena)..:) 

I also wanted to apologize for that error. I didnt know that CZT's could be certified by ONLY Maria & Rick. I must have missed seeing that somewhere and made that mistake. So sorry folks. I only wanted to help out the newbies because I remember my own journey which I began a year ago.

This also brings me to the topic of becoming a CZT - a dream I had till I knew this information. My coming to the US and being certified by Maria & Rick now seem a little remote....:( I dont know if I will ever be able to make the trip and be certified. I do hope that one day I can do it and be known as a CZT myself. (fingers crossed)...

Ok I guess thats enough of talk so lets get down to business.....My Entry for the Weekly Challenge # 125 - 

Challenge # 125 - UMT - Birdie Feet

Cheers...:)
Tinks....

6 comments:

  1. Great way of using ths tangle. Your whole tile is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It´s beautiful! I love the perfect balance between black and white!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great!!! And I like the frame around it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Unique way to use this tangle. Like the originality that have seen in many tiles. I think the challenge in this was not the tangle, but how to use it. Nice job.

    ReplyDelete

Encouragement....