Thursday, July 11, 2013

Diva's Challenge # 126 - Stencils!

Hello Everyone!

Its Ramadan time and in this part of the world we have shortened working hours. Which means completing a regular work day in shortened time. And because of this Ive not been able to complete Sandy Hunter's recent Kickstarter!!!! :(( I began my piece and couldnt yet finish it....Its a wonder I finished this one in time!....

So this week the Diva called for us to use a Stencil. But unfortunately I dont have stencils. I also saw Margaret Bremner's Post and I still was clueless what to use as a Stencil. And then it struck me!

A few months ago I had downloaded some coloring pages as I wanted to paint on some tees for my nephew. He is a huge fan of Angry Birds and the Pea Shooter....:) So for his birthday I got him a few Tees and painted these figures on them. I had also downloaded this picture of a SUN. Now I simply loved the picture and it looked like a Stencil to me.

So I re-created the SUN and tangled inside it. I have used Paushalov & Diva Dance....:)

Challenge # 126 - Stencil Fun!

Cheers....
Tinks...:)

7 comments:

  1. Very beautiful. Love the pattern in the middle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good day Sunshine.............. love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice job. I am enjoying hearing about the creative ways that people came up with things to use for a stencil.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely job - simple yet very catchy! Nicely done.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the sun! I do wire work and that looks like something I would create with copper wire.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you all so much for the lovely comments...:)

    ReplyDelete

Encouragement....