Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Diva's Challenge # 123 - Is it a Zentangle?????

Hello Everyone!

Time for the Challenge once again and this week its about using patterns that are not our regular Tangles..:) Now it did seem rather simple to me when I first saw it. In India , Henna patterning is rather common as we pattern our hands with Henna for every auspicious occasion or festival...but when I got down to it, it didnt seem all that simple. And yet I have 2 entries...:) I couldnt stop once I started....:)

Entry I

Entry I


Entry II

Entry II

Cheers...:)
Tinks....

15 comments:

  1. I love your work!!! Would love to have such patterns on my hands.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are lovely and I think the one with the peacock is wonderful. They are just magnificent birds. It's on my bucket list to have my hands henna'd at some point!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job on both your tiles! Love the "peacock" tangle.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are both absolutely lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These would be great henna tattoos! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Flora and fauna meet in flowing lines of beauty!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These would be wonderful in Henna :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Henna - what a great inspiration! Love the butterfly in the first, but really, really love the exotic bird in the second. I'd love to get a henna of that one!

    ReplyDelete
  9. It is henna, and henna designs become Zentangles through your creativity!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very nice how you create birds, butterflies and flowers by just using some swirls, connecting them and putting some dots around them. Great.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great thinking! These are both so wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you all so much for your lovely comments and words of encouragement...:)

    ReplyDelete

Encouragement....