Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Diva's Challenge # 121 - UMT - Birds on a Wire....

Hello Everyone,

It has been ages since I've really felt that ZEN to do my art. I haven't participated in the last few Challenges of the Diva nor the Monotangle Adventure. I've only done the Zendala Dare and last week skipped that one too.

I was so miffed with myself and finally decided to shake off the negative aura around me and get busy doing what I love best - ART. I woke up on June 1st 2013 and said to myself "Today is a new day...no more negative vibes. Think POSITIVE. ONLY POSITIVE THOUGHTS!...",,,,,

And then I began some art work. Im in the process of doing a painting in acrylics. Im not happy with the way it looks thus far. But Im plodding on. Im not going to stop now. I finally put pen to paper and did this Challenge. And I Loved it! I had fun doing it.....:)

Challenge # 121 - UMT Birds on a Wire

Cheers..:)
Tinks...

12 comments:

  1. Your first one is so beautifully bold and the second delicate. Love them both and welcome back. It is no fun when the "grey funk" envelopes us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the layout and the combination. It looks light and very elegant.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Light, airy, and elegant. Your Birds on a wire looks like lace. Lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very beautiful, light, and airy! Love it and glad you are back. :) Hang in there.

    Be creative and catch some Happy!

    Jacque Solomon
    www.tanglebright.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. It really looks like intricate lace....inspirational and gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Less is more, is really invented for this zia. Great!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the way you used Bird on a Wire. Great tile.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Like the delicateness of this. Creative use of this tangle.

    ReplyDelete

Encouragement....