Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Zendala Dare # 31

Hello Everyone!

Yep its the time for the Dare of the Week, No. 31. This time I really wasnt sure if I would be able to post. My scanner went on a strike and refused to work and no matter what our IT Dept did it just refused to budge an inch until yesterday when they were finally able to give us a temporary solution!

When it bailed out on me all I could think of was - What about my Zendala???? :P Yeah work as the last thing on my mind!...(pshtt dont let the Boss hear it..:)

So here we go. Ive used 'Ennis' in this one. Once again a Huge Thank You to all who post their valuable comments on all my posts...:)


Cheers,
Tinks...

4 comments:

  1. Your zendala turned out beautifully.Lovely mix of lights and darks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This zendala is great! I love the white star in it, so beautiful next to the more black parts. Glad your scanner works again; I know that feeling about not being able to post the Dare or Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad things worked out 'cause this was worth seeing.

    ReplyDelete

Encouragement....