Tuesday, November 6, 2012

The Diva's Challenge # 94

Howdy Y'all...:)

First off a HUGE Thank you to all those of you who visit my blog regularly, post your valuable comments and also give me feedback by text..:) Your support and encouragement means a lot to me and has in many ways helped me improve my art..:) Thank U & HUGS.....:)

Laura, Chewie looks sooooo cute despite that scary Darth Vader'ish look. He is so trying to look scary...but I would just pinch his cheeks and kiss him making him go RED without all the paint...hehehehe

I am so glad to hear of Artoo's recovery and those beads, oh my! They are growing longer every day.....:) We are with you and your family in all your trials Laura. May not be in the flesh but in spirit we are all with you....:)

Now for todays Challenge, I have to say I did a double here. I combined the SOCC Challenge and did a Z-Ganesha! I know Dilip is soon reaching his final date....So here is to both Dilip & Laura...:)

Diva's Challenge using SOCC.... Yep My shading went a bit......yewww but....

Cheers..:)
Tinks


8 comments:

  1. Socc is great even if you say the shading is yewww. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the string you used instead of a grid. Very original.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well I think you did a great job. So simple and so Ganesha. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a wonderful combination of both, simplicity and flow!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Will you please let me have your e-mail id to enable me to send some important communication about Z-Ganesha. My id is dilip dot patel at gmail dot com.

    ReplyDelete

Encouragement....