Wednesday, November 14, 2012

The Diva's Challenge # 95

Hello Everyone!

This weeks Challenge by our Guest & CZT Teacher, Courtney, on Disney, initially stumped me. I grew up watching Disney Cartoons and its a wide subject. And yet its a Challenge! So I chose to use the Logo of Disney with Mickey. I had a few other ideas but on paper they didnt look like tangles, more like cartooning. And the object here is to use tangles.

I hope its a good entry. Im dying to see what the others have done. I must say this to one and all who post on the Challenge and on the Dares. When I visit each page, I am inspired more and more and I am so amazed at the talent out there.....This is a Huge Thank you to all of you who have inspired me. I know a thank you is very small compared to the gift Ive got from all of you - your inspiring art work and encouraging comments.

And here I take this opportunity to say another Huge Thank you to my teacher, instructor and guide Patric Rozario, without whom this journey may never have been possible. I had put my art on a back burner till I met him. Every artist needs inspration and encouragement. And he alongwith all of you have in many ways inspired and encouraged me to plod on.....:)

Now for the Challenge...:) Ive used "Man-o-Man" here...my attempt at trying a new tangle with every Challenge and Dare.




Cheers...:)
Tinks....

10 comments:

  1. This is so cute, just like Mickey! Love your tile.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Before I read the comment of Graciela, I had these words in my head: "Mickey is sooooo cute here, I love it!"
    So .... Must be true if we both have the same thoughts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very clever interpretation! He is cute, for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, definitely cute, but love the creative use of the tangles - inspiring indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very clever, I can spot those ears from a mile away :) Thank you for the lovely words too - I agree, I too have learnt so much and am inspired by many fellow tanglers - and furthermore, my artistic flair is making a comeback - I have grown so much in such a short time :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute, and clever. Don't you just love those ears?

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is a wonderful disney/mickey rendition BUT i was surprised not to find a Tinkerbell here :( cause she's my absolute favorite! hahaha! seriously i love what you did here - the tangles you used work very well on this mickey logo - i'm thinking that's the epcot ball on the lower left :) you did a great job! (i just really, really love your name 'tinkerbell' :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow thanks Alice...:) I did think of Tinks but it was a tribute to Mickey so decided to let Tinks take a bow and give Mickey centerstage though you must know Tinks loves ALL the attention..:P

      Delete
  8. Thank you all so much....Glad you liked the piece..:)

    ReplyDelete

Encouragement....