Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Zentangle Ganesha 1 & 2

When Dilip Patel CZT 9, asked me if I would be interested in ding a Zentangle Ganesha for his collection, for a minute I was open mouthed. Ever since I had seen his Ganesha's I had wanted to try them out too. But being so new to all of this I was a little nervous to take the plunge. But seeing his message, I just HAD to make them for him. It was like I was being goaded from within to Just Do It!

My very first attempt was.....Blah....Im not happy. But Im a little more happier (not completely) with my second attempt.

My First Attempt




And My Second......



Tinks....

2 comments:

  1. Both are wonderful, and if you permit me to reproduce them on my blog, it will be great! Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are more than welcome to reproduce them on your Blog Dilip. It will be an honor...:)

    ReplyDelete

Encouragement....