Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Diva's Challenge # 88

And its time once again for the Diva's Challenge of the Week, using IX, created by Rick. To be honest when I first saw it on the newsletter, I wasnt sure I would be able to create anything with it. The IX is in itself a complete piece and to make a tile with it and also add a few other tangles called for a lot of creativity (for me atleast...:) )

And so I did a rough sketch on a piece of paper and here is the end result!..:) I used a tad of RED Color for a lil ooomph factor...:))


Cheers...
Tinks...:)

9 comments:

  1. You did a great job of giving it shape and form and it is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! The red makes a nice bold statement. I like it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The ooomph factor worked with the red. Very nice entry.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The use of red really set this ZIA off!

    ReplyDelete
  5. red always looks wonderful with the black/white theme. lovely job :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. The red does give it a boost - you've done a wonderful job.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you all ye lovely peeps for the encouragement...:)

    ReplyDelete

Encouragement....