Tuesday, September 18, 2012

My Earlier Works - with Charcoal

When I began my course with Patric, the next medium I just simple LOVED was charcoal. It gave me a lot of room to work with shading which I havent yet mastered with Pencil. Here I show you some of my initial work with charcoal. I have a LOT of work and practice to do but I am happy with my efforts. For one who had let art take a back seat for so many years I wasnt really sure of being able to deliver again. Now I have more confidence in myself as a person and as an artist. And I have to thank Patric for giving me the much needed encouragement to forge ahead.....

I also would like to thank all those artistes whose works Ive only seen on the internet for inspiring me to work harder at my art.... Thank you....:)





No comments:

Post a Comment

Encouragement....