Thursday, February 20, 2014

Diva's Challenge # 155 - Little White Spaces....

Hello Everyone!

Once again a huge thank you for all your encouraging comments on my last post! I am so glad that I joined this wonderful community of Tanglers...:)

This weeks Challenge calls for leaving white spaces in your tile. Now Ive never faced that obstacle. I do leave white spaces most of the time unless my string calls for it or if I just get so taken up with it that I fill up every lil space!...:))

So here is my entry for the week - Ive used Blooming Butter and Brayd for the border... :)))

Diva's Challenge #155 - White Spaces

Cheers Everyone!

Tinks... :)

7 comments:

  1. This has lovely white space, Tinks...love how the ribbons are really floating. You obviously have no problems with white space! Axxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice use of white space :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like your blooming butter. I have not used it a lot and have struggled it to make it look good. Yours turned out very well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great Blooming Butters! They are delicately floating within the boundaries of Brayd. Such nice work.

    ReplyDelete

Encouragement....