Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Diva's Challenge #154 - Valentangle!!!!!

Hiya Folks!

A HUGE Thank You to all those who encouraged me and commented on my last post...:) I wasnt sure if I had done justice to Jailed Johnny....but it was well received....THANK YOU...:)) 

Its Valentine on Friday!!! And yes this weeks Challenge - Valentangle (what a cutesy name..!) is appropriate...:) Well this month Ive been trying to do some tangling as frequent as I can! I remember beginning One Tangle A Day and it kinda just stopped. So I decided NOT to set any goals as such but just tangle as and when I feel the ZEN. And this month Ive been trying to do just that!

So first off my entry for this week's challenge and then I will post the other pieces I did celebrating the Month of Love ..... :))


Weekly Challenge #154 - VALENTANGLE!!!

And now the rest.... 

Here Ive used the pattern P-KOK by Sandhya Manne. For us Hindus, Krishna is the epitome of LOVE, so I began the month with a Peacock Feather...:)

Peacock Feathers...!
Here Ive used the tangle Heartline by Helen Williams with a border of D-Vine....

Used Heartline - Helen Williams

Ive used Mak-Ra-Mee by Shelly Beauch with Cruffle like hearts....:) See the Hearts in the loops of the Mak-Ra-Mee??....:))
Used MAK-RA-MEE - Michele Beauchamp

Ive used Luv-A by Sharon with a bit of Cruffle and also a bit of Morning Glories by Helen Williams
Used LUV-A by Sharon Caforio

Here Ive tried to use Water color pencils and its just flowers and yep it does look a tad messy because I had to finish this quick and spent not more than 20 minutes on it.....

Saying it with Flowers!!!

Sending out loads of Love to all you beautiful people!.......

Cheers....:)
Tinks.....



6 comments:

  1. Your blog is beautiful today. I especially like your peacock feather. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All of these are beautiful, my fave is your Mak-ra-me Valentangle.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We must be of the same mind as far as peacocks are concerned. I started creating a new collection of peacock-inspired jewelry this month. I love the tiles you have posted. Each one is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have been busy. They all look great. I like the string winding through the middle of the first one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, you've done some awesome tiles. My favorite is the 3rd one.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lots of fun and unique tiles. My favorite is the 5th one. The contrast is great!

    ReplyDelete

Encouragement....