Monday, April 22, 2013

Zendala Dare # 54.....

Hiya Folks!

Its been ages since Ive posted a Dare. And my apologies for that Erin. But now Im on a new project for these Zendalas. 

I must say that its because of these Zendalas that some of my friends remember me by!..:) Till now Ive always done 'em on an A4 sheet of paper. And I do the BIG Template. Recently on my trip back home to India I bought these lovely journals made of handmade paper. Ofcourse I was looking for something entirely different but I love these. 

And so began my lil project....Im redoing ALL the Zendala Dares from 1 till 50 on the A4 Size Pad (I will soon post a few that Ive finished) and from Dare 51 onwards Ive begun doing them on the smaller version of it (A5 Size). Now let me remind you Im not used to doing these on a smaller template so yes, it was quite a challenge for me to keep it simple and small...:P

Well I hope you like it...:) 

And so going backwards.... From Dare # 54...to 51..... (The yellowy things are cuz its handmade paper)

Dare # 54

Dare # 53

Dare # 52 - Hollibaugh!

Dare # 51

Cheers...:)
Tinks....

7 comments:

  1. Great project, and beautiful paper! All very nice and I like that you are keeping them somewhat simple!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alle are beautiful.
    In the newest Dare I love the touch of yellow, because it makes it so sunny. Love the paper!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow - Your Zendalas are really pretty! The balance is nice and all of your patterns are so complimentary. Like your paper, too.

    Jacque Solomon
    www.tanglebright.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. your work is stunning! i have a feeling you are way too under appreciated for your brilliance!

    ReplyDelete

Encouragement....