Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Diva's Challenge # 113 - Hip to be Square....

Howdy Folks!

So yesterday we experienced some mild tremors here in Doha, Qatar. Apparantly Doha decided to do the Harlem Shake...:) On a serious note it was the aftershocks of the earthquake in Iran and we are ALL fine here...:)

I was in the middle of my Challenge when we were asked to evacuate and I was staring down at my work, wondering if I should take ALL my art with me or just leave it. Yup! I know it sounds crazy but at such moments one never knows HOW to react! 

Well all is well on this side of the world. I do hope and pray that the people in Iran are getting the much needed help at this time. Praying for all those who lost loved ones and for those who survived...

And now - Square in a Square in a Square in a Square in a......


Z-Trik / TWILE / PAIZEL....
Cheers..:)
Tinks....

22 comments:

  1. Beautiful, it is like looking out of a window, through a garden into a starry night.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful; wonderful balance of lights and darks. Your tangles are lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you are safe. Your border is very effective, great creation.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful work, your tangle combination is great. Glad your safe, be well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the leaf in the middle, like someone said it's like looking at a starry night

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can see your dilemma and understand. I am glad that all was well for you. This world does quake and I am glad that we do as well as we do with the natural disasters that hit. I really love you use of patterning to draw the eye inward and then back out! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm happy to hear you are all safe. Nice job of creating depth in this lovely tangle!

    ReplyDelete
  8. A beautiful tile! The contrasts of the tangles is beautiful. Love your choices.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this tile and am so glad that you are OK. Let's be silent for a moment and think of people lost their loved ones everywhere else.

    ReplyDelete
  10. It's like a Window to the Dream Land! Glad to hear that you're well!

    ReplyDelete
  11. How very frightening. So glad that you are okay. Will pray for those less fortunate.
    I love your tile. The balance of light and dark tangles is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Glad you are safe where you are. I love your paizel border!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow - I really love your hip square! Paizel is extra nice and everything goes together so well! Very glad you are safe.

    Jacque Solomon
    www.tanglebright.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you all so much for your encouraging words..:) YES we are all fine here. It was scary as this is the first time Im experiencing something like this. If an aftershock is this unnerving I can just imagine what people must go through when the REAL thing hits...:(( Praying for all those in Iran..

    ReplyDelete
  15. Awesome! Love your selections of tangles and how you put them together.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Nice tile and nice tangles too.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Pretty tile with great contrast. Glad you are safe!

    ReplyDelete
  18. i am out of words to praise!!

    you get better evry day!! hats off!

    ReplyDelete

Encouragement....