Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Zendala Dare # 58

Hi Folks!

Its been a while since Ive posted. Im usually prompt with the Monotangle Dare and the Diva's Challenge but I havent posted them in the last 2 or 3 weeks. Ive only posted the Zendala. 

Zentangle is supposed to relax you and make you feel good. And it has been my balm on many many occasions. Yet these past few weeks Ive been unable to pick up my pen and tangle. I did complete the 'Kuke' Challenge but havent yet posted it.

This weekend I swore I would tangle and began a large piece. I havent finished it yet. But I hope to have it done and posted here by the end of the week.

Well, here is my entry for this week's Zendala

Zendala Dare # 58

Cheers...
Tinks....

12 comments:

  1. Very pretty, probably inspired by Kuke. I'm looking forward to see yiur big zia.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My big one is here....http://doodlesntangles.blogspot.com/2013/05/weekend-zia.html

      Delete
  2. Really pretty!

    Be happy and creative,

    Jacque Solomon
    www.tanglebright.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know, I think that sometimes, like with "writers block", a lot of us go through a period where we just can find the "Zen" in tangling. Hopefully it's a short period and you can get back into it! Your Zendala is lovely - it looks like you've done it on a fibre paper? I like the repeated pattern and simplicity - mine tend to get too busy and cluttered.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is done on handmade paper..and thank you for all the encouragement..:)

      Delete
  4. Sometimes we do experience that block. Is not a bad idea to sometimes take a brief respite or do it just for us rather than posting. Like the simplicity of the pattern that you chose. Hope you get back to feeling "tanglespired" soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW - nice effect with basically one tangle and I love the yellow wash!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The "YELLOW" is cuz I use a journal made of hand made paper and when I scan the picture it looks like a yellow wash but it isnt....:) Cool eh..:)

      Delete
  6. Interesting! The way you have placed the flowers in the angular areas right on the tip of the dark line of center 'flower' and added the shading, it really makes my eye move around towrds the bottom and then back up again-nice work!

    ReplyDelete

Encouragement....