Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Diva's Challenge # 114 - Stars in Ur Eyes!...

Hello People!

And its time for the Challenge by the Diva..:) I have been doing all the Challenges from No. 1, though I don't really post them here. Its basically a sort of practice for me. But when I read Laura's blog about revisiting the past I decided to post both my pieces...:)

Art has in many ways been my 'go to' place and has given me much comfort. In one of my previous posts I had mentioned having a FULL DIARY....well it is true! 

Every day I practice Pencil Sketching and sometimes Charcoal. I have another blog where I post my Daily Sketches. Some days I don't get to post for various reasons but I try my maximum to post it - reason - accountability. This is my other Blog...

I also do my Daily Tangles - again something which I don't post here. I do the Diva;s Challenges, Erin's Zendala Dares & Roy's Monotangles. I havent posted a Zendala Dare in a while. But I keep doing them. 

Added to all of this on weekends I practice a bit of Acrylics and Watercolors. Im soon going to begin a Course on Watercolor as I very much would like to perfect it. Right now Im all thumbs when it comes to Watercolors.....

So well, thats my ART-sy Life...:))

So here goes.....:) 

Challenge # 04

Challenge # 114 - PEPPER / WIDGETS / JOY-RELLA
Cheers...:)
Tinks......

10 comments:

Encouragement....