Sunday, August 26, 2012

Art...

As a child the one thing that kept me occupied for hours on end was art. Color Pencils, Crayons, Paints and Paper were my constant companions.

As I grew older, art took a back seat. Life and its myriad facets became priority. Somewhere along the way I missed my art. I missed those many long hours with vibrant colors!

One day I chanced upon an advertisement by Patric Rozario. A deadly fire in a well known Mall here took the lives of 13 innocent young babies. Patric was holding a workshop for adults and kids alike. He was making gifts of art in memory of those little ones we lost to the negligence of a few adults.

Reading his blog I was transported back into a world I fell in love with as a child. The world of art. Im not a professional and I would say Im very much an amateur. But I wanted to explore this wonderful world again!

With much apprehension, I signed up for his 12 Module Course and life has never been the same again!

I will be uploading pictures of the work I have done. This is an introduction to that beautiful world which has in many ways been my safe haven. I do hope you enjoy my work as much as I have enjoyed putting them on paper...:)

Cheers!

Tinks..:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Encouragement....