Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Weekly Challenge #177 - Truffle

Hiya folks!

It's been months since I've posted here. I've actually been relocating. I've now come back to my roots, India!

It's taken me a while to setup my home and get settled in. I've been doing lil bits and pieces of tangling. But haven't done anything concrete in the last 3 months.

So decided to break that with this post here! So without further ado.... my entry for the week..... my take on Truffle!

I'm sorry for the poor quality of the picture. Don't have a scanner yet so making do with my tablet! I've used Sprigs with a tangeleation of Truffle. Looks like a lotus!


Cheers all!
Tinks. ... :)

10 comments:

  1. Wow, great flowers are growing out of your truffles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty - light and airy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome back, good to 'see' you again.
    I love your elegant, airy tile and also love the shading.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderul your Truffle-flowers! Very elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome back. Truffle really shines as a flower. I hope you have more time to tangle and best wishes for happy times in your new home.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love how you used Truffle, it reminds me of fall leaves. I hope you have settled in a bit and enjoy your new area!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Welcome back and I love the choice of tangles! :) Beautiful work! By chance these are the two tangles I used together this week also. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful and elegant. I love the clean look and natural feel

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful flowers with truffle in your tangle! Exquisitely balanced with the tangle on the lower right.

    ReplyDelete

Encouragement....